hey there Rodrigo



you know who that is?


probably not.


but that's okay. because i'll tell you.


it's Van Morrison, voice of the ever popular "Brown-Eyed Girl".


this song tends to hold a tender place in many female chocolate coloured iris' hearts.


but for me not, so much.


maybe because i've got oceans for eyes, or maybe its just because i always thought brown eyes were everywhere. so what was special about them? dominant traits are hardly ever dreamed about.


but also, because i could never figure out why the first line was talking about some chap named Rodrigo.


I figured it out now.


And I think i might like the song now.



Now I need to go figure out why the your baby can read infomercial keeps coming on the television. and better yet, why i want to order it every time.


i don't even have a baby.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the giggle! I have this song on my "Happy" playlist on my iPod. I coudln't for the life of me remember a Rodrigo. A quick look at the lyrics and I see the issue.
    As a kid I once thought the song "Elvira" was "Bear Fly Up." I guess some artists need to enunciate a little better.

    (Landed here by clicking that "Next Blog" button)

    ReplyDelete