spring break[revealed]

my spring break, in pictures.
because honestly, who likes reading long paragraphs circling around the theme of nothing anyway? :)

Look at those neck rolls.

sweet girl

a great nanny takes pictures even in the bad moments, because they're funny later.

redefines safety

i saw them. they dance like girls.

that one random day it was cold, we decided matching was unimportant

rain please go away, you're giving us Seasonal Affective Disorder

my Dad and I like the Rockets

this guy doesn't, so he got cake smashed on him.

just how many people does it take to clean up this mess? And why did it have to happen 3 seats away from me?

i saw my sweet girl there

there's those sweet sisters again

Abbey's 5th birthday!

i cannot get enough of her

somebody is trying not to smile.

i don't really know why she looks so helpless, but it makes me love her more.

sweet birthday girl

gimme some of that, now.

sticky hands

sweet blaine, you know, H-$'s cutie pie son.

Logan-berry, we got to spend time together while the parents went out.

and we got some snuggle time in too

Aubrey and Blaine and I thought this was funny. toilet paper stuck to the nutcracker. ha.

i couldn't help but snap a picture of Blaine in this weird hat, while sharing a seat with his Momma.

And, I ended the break with a shocking surprise. I already knew that I was going to see Taylor Swift at the Rodeo, but I had no idea that her disposition was anything like this:
video
it makes me want to hug her and tell her all my secrets. i lost track of how many times she looked into the crowd and mouthed "oh my god' and "wow". there were 73,000 people there though. you've gotta love the self-preserving, kind-hearted, realists. the ones who are superstars but still blown away that people know their music?- because honestly, those are my absolute favorite kinds.

3 comments:

  1. you saw taylor swift at a rodeo?! my best friend Allison did too!! I'm guessing it was the same one...???

    love the pics. so cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Cute pictures...except the one of me, of course. I look disgusting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kelly these pics are darling! You have a great eye. My favorite ones were the ones where "matching was unimportant"!!!
    Robin Rane'
    All Things Heart and Home

    ReplyDelete