I wanna thank you, for giving me your eyes.

Remember how I forgot how to sleep? Well tonight's another one of those nights. 
My mom started giving me some natural sleeping pills, and they works well, but I don't like the idea of taking them. So here I am, awake... naturally, and wondering why the heck I am. 

Time with the nannying boys has been much to often in the past weeks, so I feel like my 3 week break from them is much needed. I'm looking forward to tomorrow with Zoey, another free day without the grumpy boys and girl time for her and I to play and laugh. Which is exactly what we did today:

 








Since it snowed last night....

we stayed indoors until it warmed up outside. 

I'm semi falling asleep while I write this... I'm going to try to embrace it, and GO TO SLEEP. We'll see...


No comments:

Post a Comment