Jon and Kate are my friends.

I thought having two jobs and writing a paper was tough, but I think this week will top the charts. 

First of all, I come to so many people's rescue. They should really make some sort of award for me or something because Pancho has to go to the medical center in the morning, and Paco doesn't want to go, so guess who gets to go wake Pac up at 7AM and watch SpongeBob with him, and then take him to school? 

Then I have Bible Study Nanning tomorrow morning, then lunch with a friend (who will probably give birth any moment now) plus Zoey. 

Then I'm going to try to get to the mall to get my sister's Christmas gift with Zoey in tow. 

Then back to feed Zoey and put her down for a nap. 

All the while tending to my baby ear. 

I'm watching the new TLC show 'twins, twins, and sextuplets' and I'm sorta freaking out. It doesn't make me feel happy like Jon and Kate do. I really think Jon and Kate's little ones are cute, and that's why we all think their life is okay. These people's life is psycho. I don't want to watch it anymore. It hurts my eyes. I'm going to have nightmares about multiple children now. Especially since every time I get a new medication I have super vivid dreams for the first month or so. 

No comments:

Post a Comment