somebody kill me now.

this is what happens to moms of little league players. 

its the result of nervous pacing when your child is playing catcher, and becomes responsible for multiple runs for the other team.

it is also the result of having to hold in your pee because the bathrooms are locked and you can't sit down any longer so you have to stand and pace. and pace and stand. and the next morning, you want to die. 

Mosquito incident '08

yes, underneath each of those band-aids lies a lingering, itching, dreadful, lump of mosquito bite. four of the band-aids have 3 + bites hiding underneath. And yes, while typing this post, I did come across a new one. Unfortunately, the household is now barren of band-aids (I cannot imagine how that happened) so I am having to settle for just ointment and i am about to go insane.

1 comment:

  1. I love you, mosquito girl. ;]

    Have I ever told you the story of my mosquito bite incident? I don't think so. I will have to tell you on Saturday!

    ReplyDelete